Light to Carry, Warm to Sleep...
On our outdoor adventures, we normally carry a lot of heavy bushcraft gear so, as far as possible we should carry the lightest objects possible so that our experiences in nature are more enjoyable and bearable. That is why we bring you this super light and warm sleeping bag so that you carry the least possible weight but always stay warm inside of it.
Features and Benefits:
- Filling material: Goose down
- Exterior material: Nylon
- Style: Mummy
- Perfect for Spring, Autumn and Winter, depending on the grams of filling chosen.
- Size: 210*80*50cm
- Recommended for 1.8m-2m height and below adults
- It is a single sleeping bag which you can splice with another and make it a double sleeping bag
- Colors: Black, blue, green, red and orange
- It contains a compression sack for its storage
- Double zipper closure, plus a velcro extra closure on the top
- Draw cord to adjust the size of the hat
|Filling Weight||Total Weight||Comfort Temperature||Limit Temperature||Extreme Temperature|
|400g||850g||10 ºC||5 ºC||0 ºC|
|700g||1150g||5 ºC||0 ºC||-5 ºC|
|1000g||1450g||0 ºC||-5 ºC||-10 ºC|
|1300g||1750g||-10 ºC||-15 ºC||-20 ºC|
|1600g||2050g||-15 ºC||-20 ºC||-25 ºC|
UPDATE: Due to the huge increase in social media attention, we're running extremely low on these, so hurry and order yours before they are all gone.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Due to high demand, your product may take up to 2-3 weeks to arrive (depending on location). We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!